- very entertaining song. It might be just me, but I was having some clipping with the audio, esp with the bass kicks.
- 39.45, 43.84, etc: might want to add jump to the cymbal crashes here and where it repeats
- 65.75: too empty considering the percussion is doing a nice mini-solo there. step it so that hold note isn't so lonely.
- 191.78: aww, no 12ths to percussion outro
Med Light Accept:
- intro is too similar to hard and too difficult, tone it down
- 50.41: random jump?
- 98.77: random jump?
- excellent patterns
Easy Light Accept:
- 0.00 to 1.10: why the hold and why no red note on 1.10?
- To decrease difficulty, one good technique with holds is to not chain them (ie end a hold right on another note or start of another hold), instead end the hold say 1/8th early so there is a gap between them. Where it becomes more of an issue is 37.26, when it's like a quad.
- lovin this chart
Beg Light Accept:
- intro, instead of all jumps maybe all singles or at the very most alternate jump and single. Same thing applies to the ending (175.34 and on). Beginner is intended for people completely new to rhythm gaming.
- 35.62: I really like the idea here, but maybe change the jumps around? (ie four (23) jumps followed by four (14) jumps, etc). EDIT: oh nvm, you do that later on in the file.
Sync: Change to 0.34 offset at minimum
- That MP3 needs a fix. Badly I might add. Charts a little different from what I expected after listening to the mp3, which is awesome. It looks like you wanted to keep them playable. My only dislike possibly is that while you
- Cut the MP3 or finish your chart, this looks really lazy of you and that doesn't fly with me.
V4N has pretty much covered any "technical" issues with the chart so I'm going to keep these short and simple with some comments and less "technical" stuff.
Hard Light Accept:
- You do a lot of this 12 1 anchor stuff, and while there's nothing wrong with it, it makes this chart a little more unplayable to the average player because patterns like this can be rather nasty and demanding.
- Your chart is really left hand biased and due to a lack of a mirror option this makes your chart more difficult than it looks like you intended, which again is totally fine. But like you're really technical PR wise from it's quick glace, but then you made the chart easier than it can be charted to be, which kind of confuses me. Again, nothing is wrong with this.
Med Light Accept:
- Like this chart a lot more than the hard chart
- Agree with V4N on toning the intro down more. A suggestion I have to is take the jumps from the hard chart and turn them into singles so you're executing the similar patterns you appear to be going for, but you make the chart easier to execute and prepare them for the next chart forward. But try not to copy pasta to much. I get yelled at for similarities a lot, so try to avoid being TO similar.
Easy Light Reject:
This chart has things I can commentate on, bear in mind I use Dream Studio so these are times and not beats as if you were using Stepmania.
- 26.027 - move this note to the 1 key no reason for this note to be in the same column as the following one
- 70.131 - 87.387 - Does not flow, don't do any of the whole 4 2 4 2 2 crap that's really gross at this speed on this difficulty
- 158.355 - No same column here please and try not to be so hand biased
- Your chart here has a lot of hand bias similar to the other charts. Try to focus on flow and engagement here and less on technicalities. Fix the flow and I'll gladly accept this.
- Holy jumps Batman! Would be really nice if you could change up this static pacing of the chart and make it engaging.
- Chart looks rushed and honestly it's really boring. Make it funner and tone it down.