This was a little idea a couple people and I had in chat, with the leak of the new trailer for Pokemon Black and White 2, everyone's excited and hyped for this newest release, but for some of us who are oldies who only remember the good old days in Generation 1 with Ash Ketchum and Pikachu, these newer generations might start to get a little daunting to jump into and maybe even a tad annoying. We were thinking, why not have a fun little group to reminisce the good old days of Pokemon and still learn about the newer Generations as well as have fun with incorporating it into Thirdstyle?
How to Join:
To join, all you have to do is post in this thread with a reply that contains which Pokemon you would like to be. This pokemon can be from any Generation, but it must be a first tier evolution, meaning if you so desire to become Charizard, you must start by picking Charmander and earning EXP points through the group in various ways to level up to Charizard.
Gaining EXP/ Leveling up:
Various ways to gaining exp for your pokemon will include the following NON-Trainer Battles (All Scores Must be posted in this thread)(Duplicate song scores will not count, no grinding).
"When do i level up? How much more EXP do i need?"
- +1 EXP for Beginner SDG, Easy FC, Medium 5 or less boos/misses, Hard pass
- +2 EXP for Beginner AAA, Easy SDG, Medium FC, Hard 5 or less boos/misses
- +3 EXP for Easy AAA, Medium SDG, Hard FC
- +4 EXP for Medium AAA, Hard SDG
- +5 EXP for Hard AAA
- +X EXP for Score (Depending on the Chart difficulty, you may be rewarded "X" amount of extra EXP if your score exceeds extremely high leaderboard expectations e.g. Abyssal Clean FC Hard.)
- Every 30 scores submitted, you will receive an Event, which will either slightly hinder or slightly benefit to your progress to leveling up your pokemon
- Randomly, Trainer battles will be posted and you will be required to complete a small task to earn some EXP, if you fail to complete the task within the allotted time given, you will lose the oppurtunity, hurry, these are short time offers!
- Every so often, a new Gym Leader will make their name in known, and you will hear of their infamy, Irregularly, Gym Battle "Bounties" will be posted and you will be required to fulfill an even harder challenge to obtain the Gym Badge, and reward yourself with a big surplus of EXP bonus. Keep in Mind, Gym Leaders stay posted in OP forever, there is no Time Limit on obtaining these.
View This. Similar to Pokemon's Leveling System used for the majority of Pokemon (Pokemon in the Medium-Fast Group) I'll be using a simple algorithmic EXP output Leveling System, but slightly easier to account for this TS's variation in number choices. It would be interesting to set each type of pokemon to a different EXP leveling algorithm, but gut-feeling is telling me it would upset some people and make things more complicated than they need to be.
You're probably wondering, why does it matter that I level up? Well for one, you wanna be THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! Having a higher level than everyone else gives you both a name in the leaderboards, higher chance of evolving to the pokemon that you'd like, and priority choice for the 6 v 6 Tournament that will be thrown at a TBA date. In this Tournament, All Divisions will have to work together to fight there foes, One player from each respective skill division (1-6) will be placed on a team through choice of the highest level "Team Captain". Meaning if you want to build-up the dream team and win the tournaments/Gym Leaders for big SP prizes, you'll wanna work on submitting lots of good scores!
- +X SP for Leveling up! (X = Your current level; Level up to Level 25 = 1(25) = 25 SP)
- Complete Gym Leader Battles
- Compete in Battle Tournaments!
- PAYDAY will be every week on Sunday at 9:00pm
More information to come later!!!
Start submitting scores and join now!
*PS, Stone/Situational Evolutions will evolve at Level 16, unless stated otherwise, Feel Free to ask me about any additional Information
*PSS, nothing is set in stone, rules are set to change
*PSSS 10 Scores MAX per day. (Exception: Event Scores.)