The only other thread that came up with a remote title is this, so I wanted to create a thread where we can pool ideas together and hash out ThirdStyle awesomeness. I've pooled these ideas most randomly from people in chat and included some things I'd like to see in the near future.
Now, it's given we don't have a lot of resources (e.g. willing coders), but I figure we can recommend some of the below ideas and pester the admins to implement what we want ;)
Please feel free to add ideas, thoughts, and discussion (hate, fighting words, slander) to the list.
The Big List of Stuff We Want:
"TS The Game" specific:
1. Multiplayer support. I know a lot of the active users want this. Tell me how you really want it, with detail. Suggested 'MP Lobby' similar to SMO.
2. Combo and Accuracy Masking. Self explanatory.
3. More detailed High-Scores list. In addition to percentage and rank, a side-by-side comparison of x/x/x/x when clicked onto a user (scrollable).
4. 5+ key playstyles. Self explanatory.
5. Bigger Up/Down - PageUp/PageDown buttons so you don't accidentally click the sidebar itself and scroll all the way to the bottom songs.
6. Arrows: Ghosting and Mirror options. Purchasable noteskins via SP shoppe.
9. "'No Holds/No Hands/C-Mod mode' after talking with people, majority said these modes should disable leaderboard ranking/scoring when toggled on, and will allow for fun free play, not for leaderboard ranking."
10. Auto-fail and strict mode (read in post below).
11. Option "Press to Preview Song."
"TS The Profiles" specific:
1. Photos. A <Previous Photo> and <Next Photo> button to cycle through. If we really want it TSpace - album creation.
2. Enter-key parsing, specifically in Wall Comments. Posting anything more than a paragraph of text makes it looks cluttered.
3. "Friends." I know personally this is being worked on. - Completed
4. Status Updates. AKA Random Thoughts.
5. BG editor. Show/Hide information sidebar. I know this has already been tested, but not implemented.
"TS The Chat" specific:
1. Title choice. Previously unlocked titles from reaching a certain percentage should be able to be selected and used as your greeting into chat.
(ex. Greeting <Title> <Name>. OIOI WADDUP BREDDA.
2. Better looking smilies. Designers?
3. Alphabetical list of users in descending order.
"TS The Songs and Artists" specific:
1. Backstage clean-up A comprehensive list of songs available to play and listen to organized by song title, artist, and genre. Dropdown menu of the 3 categories should -include- the song, artist, or genres, already available to view. http://thirdstyle.com/backstage/artists is chunkymonkey.
2. Link in-game song to Backstage artist-page to promote support.
3. Open stepcloud
"TS The Forums" specific:
1. Thirdstyle forum in Thirdstyle board has 8 stickies. Recommending creation of new forum: "How To: Thirdstyle" or "New to Thirdstyle? Read this first!" Stickies such as 'How to Earn SP'; 'New to TS?'; 'Lag problems?'; 'Terminology Guide'; 'TS Information Thread'; and 'Creating Stepcharts,' can all be moved there.
2. Thirdstyle -> Thirdstyle -> Simfile Review and Thirdstyle -> Thirdstyle -> Designer Review. Both forums can be moved to a ThirdStyle sub-forum to reduce board clutter.
3. Music News, Games, and SUaS can be collapsed to Media to reduce "Core" board clutter.
4. Collapse Thought Required into Life & Stuff. It's an unused forum.
5. Really really quick tutorial videos in addition to the new forum.
6. Open Stepcloud to the public to view, rate, and review, not add or delete.
"TS The Merchandise" specific: