Tell Me Why Speedcore Is So Awesome (Housekeeper) [2/28/2012]
Last edited by Housekeeper; 03-03-2012 at 12:06 AM.
oh uh i forgot to add a second of silence for the beat 0 glitch, will fix after this gets reviewed
i guess if i step my m1dlet file(s) il be asking for non store ;P
Two seconds of silence issue, you already know that though.
Again, brief notes~
First note: 0.03
Last note: 144.03
Total time: 144
Total notes: 197
Looked real good, nothing really to say.
...I can't really find anything wrong with this at all...
- 85.53 red note on this difficulty but not on easy or hard?
Again, can't really find any major issues.
Hard: conditional accept
- 85.41 (ish, can't get a proper spot in SM) in a different spot than the other difficulties?
- 124.83, this section is the same rhythms as medium, I'd suggest taking the jumps out of medium in this part.
- 134.43 - end this section is actually in a sense easier because some of the 16ths are taken out. They were right in the medium chart, why aren't they all in the hard chart?
Reason for conditional accept is because the ending needs to be looked at a little, it is the same as medium in one part but then easier in another part.
Looked at updated hard chart, checks out with the difficulty difference now, all charts accepted after 2 seconds of silence fix.
Last edited by ichliebekase; 03-03-2012 at 12:26 AM.
20.080 - This trill starts a 16th early, In the portion right after this you stop using freeze arrows, though right before the trill you accented that same sound
69.280 - Not sure how i feel about all the hands in this section, i feel that the hands should be on the cymbal crashes - The hands which are placed seem excessive
- I would like this file to deviate more from the hard chart, at the moment they are very similar just one has less jumps and no 32nds
- I would like to see more jumps so there is a better difficulty progression from easy to medium
- Ehh not bad