Thirdstyle has home to over 200 individual songs, dozens upon dozens of musicians, and our archive of special events is continually growing. The amount of work that goes into management for these things is immense, and Thirdstyle can use all the help it gets. If you can contribute your graphical talents and send in some custom made art for Thirdstyle, we encourage you and welcome you to show off what you're made of! Our current Designing Team is working diligently and is still managing to create high quality art for the site, however there is always a need for all the help we can get. You think you have the skills to prove you're hardworking enough for the team? Prove it to us! Below are the rules and guidelines to how you can start to get your art into Thirdstyle!
Before you submit your work to Thirdstyle, check to make sure it passes the following criteria:
- Image Dimensions must be exactly corresponding to their respective roles
- Save as .png file (.jpg works as well)
- Stock images may be used if permissible, try to be creative and add some depth. Work with the layout of the game; keep important parts out of the middle of the image
- Usage of renders or filters is acceptable and encouraged if used artfully
P.S. An archive of all member’s completed works will be found be written in possession of Management and online safe and updated frequently (LINK TO ARCHIVE THREAD COMING SOON). DO NOT ASK FOR A DESIGNER TITLE. You will lose your chances of privilege to a Designer Title if you pester. When you earn enough reputation (tallied offsite) to become recognized, then you will be put up for discussion. We will contact you if we are interested in recruiting your for your work.
- Do not use directly famous works and pass them off as your own. Be creative and try to be as original as possible.
- Try to keep the graphics theme relevant to the Song Theme/Title. (e.g. Kirby Song = Kirby BG)
- Minimal to no text use. If you so decide to use text, be creative, represent it in a clever way so much that it adds to the concept, not so makes makes it.
Failure to follow the rules above may result, but is not limited to:
- Blacklisting from Designing
- Loss of Blue Name (Designer Title)
- Work may be taken out of game if so decided upon by Administration and Moderation.
- Possible Legal action depending on extent of plagiarism (but we won't let it get that far right?)
Send all ThirdStyle Graphics Submissions to Thirdstylegraphics@gmail.com, Submissions must be attached to the e-mail as an image file. Name the image “Song Title (Username)” and make the subject line of the email that as well.
All file submissions end up in the [GRAPHICS QUEUE]sub-forum. If you do not see your submission, you either did not follow the rules listed above, or it has not been recognized by the Graphical Design team.