How much..

Mans0nMans0n Junior Member
edited April 2011 in Wasteland
Coffee do yall drink in the morning?? I felt like i needed to ask because I drink anywhere from 4- cups from the time i wake up to about noon. And I've been told thats insane but i digress.

So whats your guy's coffee range?

PS: goin for my 2nd cup ftw

Comments

• JouswayJousway Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    4 cups is nothing, I used to drink 8 cups perday when I worked for the IT department of my school because we could get coffee for free, but yeah it isnt insane, I know people that drink way more than you every day
  • Mans0nMans0n Junior Member
    edited April 2011
    Some people just can't handle coffee i guess
  • JasonKeyJasonKey BADministrator
    edited April 2011
    3-4 cups out of the gate ..
  • XX Elite Beta Tester
    edited April 2011
    0, like a boss
  • sellymesellyme Member
    edited April 2011
    Well, considering that on days I do go to sleep I don't wake up until noon, 0, but over the course of an entire day, 10-15, depending on whether I can be bothered getting out of bed that often.
  • KynosaurKynosaur Simfiler
    edited April 2011
    Normally have one just after waking up, one when I get to college, before first lecture, one between first and second lecture and occasionally one with lunch (depending on what I'm eating, of course). On some days I'll have 1-3 cups in the evening, depending on where I am (more if I'm at work).

In the morning, two. Usually. I don't have a rigid coffee routine xD
    edited April 2011
    Sometimes I can even leave my house if I haven't had my half pot of coffee :/
  • AristocratAristocrat Member
    edited April 2011
    Usually a bowl, has to be very cold for me.
    edited April 2011
    Do you mean pot? 0.o

And your the second person I've heard of that only drinks coffee cold lol.
  • Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
    edited April 2011
    Coffee sux, though for some reason, chocolate covered coffee beans are addicting as hell.

I opt for MOUNTAIN DEW VOLT just like any good gamer/c0d3m0nk3y would. I used to drink 8-12 cans a day but that lead to some health issues so now I drink 0 caffeine and have one super messed up sleep schedule O_O
    edited April 2011
    coffee is awesome as hell u be trippin foo
  • iskisk BADministrator
    edited April 2011
    Vote4Nixon;6626 said:
    Coffee sux, though for some reason, chocolate covered coffee beans are addicting as hell.

I opt for MOUNTAIN DEW VOLT just like any good gamer/c0d3m0nk3y would. I used to drink 8-12 cans a day but that lead to some health issues so now I drink 0 caffeine and have one super messed up sleep schedule O_O
    Any real gamer/codeape drinks FRESH GINGER ALE.

On a somewhat more related note Coca-Cola BlāK is the best coffee-ish drink ever made.
    edited April 2011
    isk;6628 said:
    Coca-Cola BlāK

They still make that?? They used to have it in French hypermarkets but it suddenly disappeared. Are you saying it still exists D: tell me more!
  • iskisk BADministrator
    edited April 2011
    Kynosaur;6629 said:
    They still make that?? They used to have it in French hypermarkets but it suddenly disappeared. Are you saying it still exists D: tell me more!

Unfortunately no. :( It was discontinued in 2008 in the USA, and I don't think it lasted much longer in France.
    edited April 2011
    Wth is a Hypermarket 0.o
  • AristocratAristocrat Member
    edited April 2011
    Mans0n;6625 said:
    Do you mean pot? 0.o

And your the second person I've heard of that only drinks coffee cold lol.

Soup bowl.
    edited April 2011
    Mans0n;6633 said:
    Wth is a Hypermarket 0.o

It's AWESOME that's what it is. Most of them seem to be an indoor shopping mall with a really huge supermarket in them.
    edited April 2011
    Thats a fantastic idea why dont we have one of those round here
    edited April 2011
    I want a coffee machine in my room, I'ma order one :>
  • sellymesellyme Member
    edited April 2011
    Jousway;6638 said:
    I want a coffee machine in my room, I'ma order one :>

Now you're thinking! I've had a coffee machine on a tiny ledge on the wall next to my bed for years, best $20 I ever spent :)
    edited April 2011
    sellyme;6639 said:
    Now you're thinking! I've had a coffee machine on a tiny ledge on the wall next to my bed for years, best $20 I ever spent :)
    I was thinking about one thats around 80 euros