Punching, Fighting, and More Chickens!

Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
edited March 2014 in ThirdStyle News
Yet another post from ChloMoDJz! Thanks once again for keeping the front page of TS active!

This is my third Front Page Post, and I will make more posts to keep you guys updated on Thirdstyle.

As of now, we have a new song from an extreme 8bit, dance, and metal artist Rainbowdragoneyes called Punch You. ChloMoDJz stepped this file and describes it as a "short but terrible file" because of its streamy patterns at 201 BPM, so it will sure punch you.

Play Punch You now on Thirdstyle!

After those streams, chill and play this easy file by our comeback simfiler YoSniper, who also stepped the last Roland La Goy song. The song is Fight or Ignite, and it comes with friendly steps. Buy it now in the Thirdstyle Store for 200 Stylepoints.

Play this now and know if you will Fight or Ignite!

And last we have our 8Bit, video game song, Golden Poultry City by Mowtendoo. He is a Youtube artist who makes a lot of videos about Terry Crews. This song was stepped by our new simfiler and new Official Overlord Dell2150.

Here are some words from Dell2150 about his own simfile: "If you look through beginner, easy, medium, and hard you can see the file is built of blocks. The melody has one line (that follows PR the best I could) and so does the bassline. Harder difficulties combine the two, and add shorter holds for cymbal sounds and add in 16ths for the middle section etc."

Watch his funny videos here!

Play this now and other tracks from Mowtendoo

Comments

• JasonKeyJasonKey BADministrator
    Super Spice Brothers 2 is pretty damn funny
  • DellDell Elite Beta Tester
    Step it, Jason! Step it!
  • blitZblitZ Member
    Step it, Jason! Step it!
  • Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
    Step it, Jason! Step it!
  • JasonKeyJasonKey BADministrator
    Nixon .. its time .. bring us another V4N original!
  • ChloMoDJzChloMoDJz Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">TS Resident Navi</span>
    Step it, Tiza! Step it!
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    @JasonKey looks like I got another chart to put on my works in progress, I'll see what I can get hammered out on this coming soon