ThirdStyle RECOVERY!

DellDell Elite Beta Tester
Since FFR has been caught in a wake of s**tstorming over the past years/months, it finally got eaten by the s**tmonkeys! Welcome back all of the classic TS players and community members that we've missed for so long, and hopefully welcome to a wave of new players! TS is a great game significantly superior to FFR in every way except for the fact that roughly 3 people play TS (exaggeration, more than 3 actually play, probably not more than 5 though). THAT WILL CHANGE THOUGH! I am excited to see where this goes. <3

Stay classy,
- Sam

Comments

• MrPreggersMrPreggers Junior Member
    FUCK YOU
  • GoldstingerGoldstinger Junior Member
    Not sure what it entails yet for FFR because they're still doing some work on it. Worst comes to worst, everybody leaves for this website through referrals, previous site knowledge, or others leading them here.
  • press F to pay respects
  • ChloMoDJzChloMoDJz Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">TS Resident Navi</span>
    BRING BACK TS TO LIFE!! :D
  • junky1 Junior Member
    This is happening!
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    hi.
  • FenrilFenril Designer
    hi
  • DellDell Elite Beta Tester
    HI!
  • awein999awein999 Profile Mod
    this is not a postwhore post because i suddenly care about site achievements i swear
  • DellDell Elite Beta Tester
    This is not a postwhore response because I don't care about site achievements :3
  • ChloMoDJzChloMoDJz Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">TS Resident Navi</span>
    hi