Hearthstone

Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
edited February 2014 in Gaming
The new card game that's sweeping the world! I know I've had quite some fun playing here and there, and was wondering who else on TS plays this game and what their usernames are.

Pull up a chair around the hearth and let's discuss the game, the cards, and strategies. Well Met!

Comments

• JasonKeyJasonKey BADministrator
    edited February 2014
    ^ is at his chair
  • Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
    edited February 2014
    AWWW YEAH SHAMAN POWAAAAA

Edit: not bad rewards :D
  • MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    Cards are gay.
    edited February 2014
    THE TIZ MASTA G STRIKES AGAIN WITH THE DRUID POWAAAAA

prizes sucked this time and I suck ass at opening legendaries, even in drafting... :(

BOTH 12-2 drafts had not a single epic or legendary.
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    i suck at this game lol
    THIS GAME IS TOO EASY SUN, HERE COMES THE PRIEST POWAAAAA

Yet again, no epics or legendaries in the deck. I seem to do better that way. I had a rogue deck with 2 legendaries (Ysera which is pretty good and Baron Geddon which kinda sucks) only go 7-3.
    YESSS THE DREAM 12-0 FINALLY HAPPENED!!! AL PACINO CAPPUCCINO FAPPARINO NO COPYPASTERINO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time I remembered to capture the decklist (in 2 SSs since it won't fit in one). :D

I am retiring as UNDEFEATED HS CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!!!
    edited April 2014
    TOP DECKIN N WRECKIN, JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS DONE I STRIKE AGAIN WITH THE OWNAGE CLASS OF HS, MAGE!!!!!!!!!!

The 12th game was against a paladin that gave me my 2nd loss in this run. Was so great to not only avenge that loss, but also get my final win :'). Also, who knew a mage deck without any polymorphs or flamestrikes could get anywhere :D

PS now I have enough gold to open a bank LOL, too bad my packs SUCK SO BAD
    lol instead of a "Hearthstone" thread, this has become Tiza's 12 win arena run bragging thread...where are all the other HS players out there??
  • You've just been playing against bots this whole time, Tiza, didn't you know?