Thirdstyle Batch Discussion Thread

Okay ladies and gentleman!!!

Our Batch Discussion thread is now open for whatever! (lol)

Our first batch will start this Monday, March 4th, 2013!!! Start discussing things now!!

Comments

• MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited March 2013
    So what, we bumped it a day?
  • FusionFusion Moderator
    edited March 2013
    No, I'm opening the discussion now so that we can all talk about the batch or files we're sending in and what not. Just a pure discussion thread. Batch will still open on Monday at 12:00AM EST>
  • yoshlyoshl Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited March 2013
    Got homestuck music perms, might be sending in Black, also have a couple files that i kinda want to finish off. probably won't get them done in time though
    edited March 2013
    Naw i mean the release date. I thought we were releasing on the 3rd.
  • cheezpuffscheezpuffs Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Me too, are you just preparing or something? Assessing the send-ins? tell me if I did something wrong when I sent in my simfile, did it need the bpm and picture and whatever?
  • FusionFusion Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Okay, since there is some confusion let me explain:

Today, March 3rd, is the final day for SUBMISSIONS to the BATCH. The submission deadline for files to be sent is 11:59PM EST. At 12:00AM EST, March 4th, the batch will commence. Whereas all of the Judges will download the batch and proceed to review all files.

On March 11th, 12:00AM EST, the reviews are due. That is the deadline for Judges to get their notes sent to me so I can put them up in the review thread.

Files accepted from the Batch will be released during the off-batch weeks for enjoyment. I will speak to Tiza to set up a outline of when files should be released and such and will release that information on a FPP from Ichliebekase.

I hope this answers any and all confusion. Again, any more questions please don't hesitate to ask :)
  • blitZblitZ Member
    edited March 2013
    Will the notes be released though out the week, or will they be announced only on the end of the week?
  • FusionFusion Moderator
    edited March 2013
    The notes will be released after the batch is over, not during the week.
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    edited March 2013
    BATCH 1 [March 4th - March 10th]

• PowerstarsPowerstars Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Question. How will they be released? Periodically, like once a week?
  • ichliebekaseichliebekase Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Doesn't matter, all rejected.
    0/10, all of you quit
    edited March 2013
    ichliebekase;37219 said:
    Doesn't matter, all rejected.
    0/10, all of you quit
    pff i accept them all 10/10
    edited March 2013
    Have you guys even started yet? Or is a secret thing?
    edited March 2013
    cheezpuffs;37534 said:
    >implying we get things done
  • eiddiMeiddiM Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited March 2013
    cheezpuffs;37534 said:
    I'll be honest, I just finished reviewing your charts.

You want a peek?

Sorry, not happening!

<3

PS: There's been a great amount of progress made. Fear not. I'm probably being the laziest right now.

/is also not reviewing them in any order and is reviewing them at random.
  • FusionFusion Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Batch is officially over guys :) Let the discussion of the notes commence, and im sure they'll be qustions and concerns lol
    edited March 2013
    MFW mine was rejected by a long shot:
    So much for that >:(

Also, congrats to the accepted files! It'll be fun seeing more songs in-game!
    edited April 2013
    Batch 002 notes are up in this thread. They are organized a little differently this time; they are organized by song instead of by judge, so all notes for each chart are together and you don't have to go searching for them.
  • kislerkisler Publisher
    edited April 2013
    Y'know what's funny about the batch review thread is that it contains just as many useless spoilers-within-spoilers as the old permission list.
  • XizXiz Junior Member
    edited April 2013
    oops forgot to submit. I should really finish my files. hur-dur
    edited April 2013
    That was an older batch from the beginning of the month so you're okay, the next one should be opening relatively soon (but you can submit whenever you're ready and it will still be judging as long as it was submitted properly).

Which, as a reminder to everyone, we will be more strict on the submission rules this time around, including crediting artists, difficulties, etc. The submission rules are very easy to follow and we're not asking for you to jump through hoops for us, but we have gotten a lot of files lately that don't follow even the simplest rules. If you do not submit your file properly as highlighted in this thread, your file may be auto-rejected without even being given to the judges.
  • MidigamiMidigami Official Main Simfile Judge
    edited April 2013
    I can still imagine that happening Saar :V
    edited April 2013
    I guess I better make sure the files Jonny sends me actually has the artists in them.

Hairy Teabag all day everyday.
  • EdwinaEdwina Banned
    edited May 2013
    wow!! the above guy your profile image is so cute!!
    edited June 2013
    Batch 003 posted.
  • Halogen-Halogen- Simfiler
    edited June 2013
    When is the cutoff for the next batch? I have a Medium/Hard finished for Tendon by igorrr but I wanted to make sure that I can get the rest of it done on time.
  • FusionFusion Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Batch re-opens on July 1st AJ. I'll tell you in person, but just to make a note of it here :)
  • turtleturtle Elite Beta Tester
    edited June 2013
    I have a question, if a force of bacon is approaching from left, and is on a collision course with an immovable object, will the bacon obligate the immovable object or will the universe collapse?
  • JonnyJonny StepCloud Mod
    edited June 2013
    trunks55;39795 said:
    I have a question, if a force of bacon is approaching from left, and is on a collision course with an immovable object, will the bacon obligate the immovable object or will the universe collapse?
    do you know the meaning of the word obligate?
  • Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
    edited July 2013
    Frankie wanted me to inform everyone that the batch opens TODAY!!!

LET'S GET THEM SUBMISSIONS ROLLLINNNNNN!!!!