DefTeaMachine;26421 said:
    Fail, there was so mayny gifs ion that post I thought you were Cheezepuffs
    Nothing like partying hard though XD
  • SmittySmitty Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Szycag? Ohh mannn. Happy belated 2nd bday ts
  • Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
    edited November 2012
    Who's Who contest is over! I will be posting answers and distributing SP sometime over the weekend, don't worry :D
  • kislerkisler Publisher
    edited November 2012
    Vote4Nixon;26628 said:
    Who's Who contest is over! I will be posting answers and distributing SP sometime over the weekend, don't worry :D
    Oh good, but too bad I was already worried
  • ichliebekaseichliebekase Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Person(s) who got the most correct answers should get double the SP. image
  • JasonKeyJasonKey BADministrator
    edited November 2012
    There are more interviews getting published here, yes?
  • MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited November 2012
    God I hope so.
  • kislerkisler Publisher
    edited November 2012
    JasonKey;26691 said:
    Nope, that was it because bad.
  • ZeroZero Simfiler
    edited November 2012
    JasonKey;26691 said:
    The intention was for myself to do 2 interviews, but I got tied up and ended up only doing 1. I assigned xMusicxMasterx to do some interviews with Isk and whoever else she wanted to, but I guess she wasn't down for the cause. The only person who did manage to do all their interviews was Kisler. So bravo to him.
  • kislerkisler Publisher
    edited November 2012
    Zero;26845 said:
    The only person who did manage to do all their interviews was Kisler. So bravo to him.
    Actually I didn't do a mystery third person you assigned me (I didn't have anyone in mind anyway). But still, yay.
  • MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited November 2012
    I'm open for an interview :3
  • SirRhythmSirRhythm Chat Mod
    edited November 2012
    Wooooiukloooloiii
    edited November 2012
    Who's Who on ThirdStyle Answers!!!

Sorry for the delay guys, but here are the answers to the who's who on TS mini-game. I will be giving out SP shortly to the people that participated.

1. Voted Most AFK during last year's TS awards, which is ironic given this person's post count.
    None other than JasonKey, our most prolific yet AFK poster

2. A long-time veteran and gamewhore of TS and the only person to find every photo ever hidden during a TS photo scavenger hunt.
    TS Official Gamewhore, Nobody

3. The only admin to ever have earned the "Official Overlord" title.
    Tasselfoot, though isk and DrugstoreCowboy were pretty close in their arrow careers

4. Set me, a popular chat command used by TSers to "express" themselves, was originally created by this person.
    A very tricky question because this person was un-officially an admin. Also the creator of the Overmind difficulty system and stepper extraordinaire, Patashu

5. Organizer of TS's First Unofficial Tournament.
    Collab effort, either GHEZ119 aka SkRAWRk, kisler or xMUSICxMASTERx are acceptable

6. Organizer of TS's Second Unofficial Tournament.
    Baddest man on the planet, Nocturne

7. Ask this user when the next song is going in game, and he may teach you how to step blazin unreal choons and spot a proper fit bird while you wait.
    Creator of the UNREAL 101 course in TS Academy, the infamous Jonny

8. TS's official Mangina.
    None other than Tasselfoot

9. Leader of various gang organizations on TS, such as the PLC and MFK, but keeps the peace in chat.
    Beware of Heronius

10. Simfiler and avid TS blogger that used to do "ThirdStyle Thursdays" on his YouTube channel.
    I thought this would be difficult, but several people recognized YoSniper, who actually recently resigned from YouTube :'(

11. The first user to ever get a derogatory addendum to his username (ie "_ass") for being a supertroll.
    TS's first official troll, DTDSphere

12. The latest user to get a derogatory addendum to his username (ie "_ass") for being a supertroll.
    Litodude, who had to have a talk with JasonKey that went like "You [Litodude] = military .. which I assume doesn't endorse having their soldiers in making young kids cry in an online game chat?"

13. #bodybagcity, you know who he is.
    The infamous, the one with the Gift of RIFK, and the creator of the Ultimate Diss, you know who it is, rep-it

14. Person with the most TS alts.
    Our most persistent stalker, essvirginia aka eduardo_salazar, eduardo_salazar1, eduardo_salazar2, ..., eduardo_salaza63, ..., eduardo_salazaINFINITE. Can anyone name an alt from him that doesn't have his actual name in it?

15. This VIP was responsible for the majority of the original TS graphics work and site design.
    Tricky question. This user is part of the VIP usergroup, but unless you knew TS from the beginning you probably wouldn't guess that it's Plaguefox

16. The youngest TS simfiler, in fact, was underage at the time of joining (shh :X).
    forum me, sally me, DJzAIKz me!!

17. Made an "UNREAL CHOON" that got some crazy hard dump steps.
    Will accept Padlock for /Mu/tant Corecore or Jonny for stepping his own TRIBBAL RIDDEMS

18. Has used the most holds in all of TS (in fact, almost doubles the person in 2nd place).
    Yep, it's Xandertrax. He likes holds...

19. Top 3 steppers whose combined stepcharts have the highest average chart difficulty in all of TS (any 1 of the 3 is acceptable).
    At first you might think of our hard dump master charters like Jonny or Dossar, but realize this includes ALL charts including beginners. Our winners are Fenril = 51.01, Housekeeper = 44.35, ipatch = 41.65

20. Top 3 steppers whose combined stepcharts have the lowest average chart difficulty in all of TS (any 1 of the 3 is acceptable).
    The easiest simfiles on average come from kpmuzik = 13.67, YoSniper = 14.73, Vote4Nixon = 18.54

21. Badmin that should be working on TS instead of playing Tetris.
    T-spin Tiza slappin people in the face with his massive I-brick, Vote4Nixon

22. Badmin that should be working on TS instead of playing Swapples.
    That's an isk me!

23. Badmin that should be working on TS instead of looking at Homestuck.
    Our latest addition to the badmin clan of lazy developers, JS

24. Organizer of St. Patty's Day event.
    Also the person who bought the grand prizes, Saphira

25. Organizer of Video Game Week event.
    It was a collaborative effort that started with Zero and ended with Halogen-

26. The self-proclaimed "deadest" person on TS who stops by to make TS petitions.
    TS will be deader than dead without his deadness, Zero

27. Introduced to TS by our PLC commander, has quite the TS bank roll.
    Another prolific TS player, Maria. Thanks for bringing her here Heronius

28. The man behind the SmokeWeedEvryDay level picture, the most 420 friendly person in TS history.
    Grandmaster Smitty

29. Top 2 for the most times they were first to AAA the hard chart in all of TS (any 1 of the 2 is acceptable).
    #1 is Fenril, and #2 is tebukuro

30. The first person to find all the easter eggs during the Easter event.
    It was a very close race at the end between Saphira, Halogen-, kisler, Litodude, and Nobody. But it was kisler that was done like dinner first

31. Overseer of TS Memes.
    cheezpuffs, the Meme master, but I would also accept the person who started TS Memes on FB, xMUSICxMASTERx

32. TS's first chat mod, oh how we miss our duck!
    rip Quackies :'(

33. The man formerly known as Joelph.
    Now known as SirRhythm

34. The man formerly known as Findarian.
    Now known as X

35. The only blacklisted simfiler (so far).
    DefTeaMachine, who if gone unnoticed, would've almost doubled our current Renard collection...that's how scary this man is

36. Started the current Official TS YouTube channel, has "his own version of TS"
    CHIKONESTYLE comin soon to an interwebz near you. None other than RubberChickin

37. Helped out the front page by posting about the latest levels, but only once...only once.
    There are actually quite a few that have swung in for a one-time FP post update, and these include SirRhythm, Jonny and best FP post ever Housekeeper

38. First name _ _ _ _ _ _ y, last name Destroyah, you'd think he'd be a violent one from his username.
    Bloodyy, he's watching you

39. Responsible for the most penis jokes on TS.
    Our little boy, xMUSICxMASTERx

40. Gave us permission for pretty much every sorrow core artist out there.
    And recently got us permission from Sony ATV WHAAAAAT, DrugstoreCowboy

41. Has held the "Official Overlord" title the longest, active chat and vidchat regular, often marathoning in vidchat.
    awein999, when's the next TS marathon breh?

42. Also a vidchat regular, on the top of the list of TS creepers.
    Shiki, catch him creepin in VC every night from 10pm to ??

43. The first member of "The Original Elite" group, former TS coder.
    rip Krayz

44. The Renaissance man, master of all, has the most TS titles.
    Only a true TSer knows about the great TizaTestes

45. Has had the most scores deleted due to hax.
    noname aka minisora aka slowdown hax nub gtfo or die

46. SM prodigy that gave us a chart with the highest percentage of jacks in all of TS, original stepper of Abyssal.
    The man, the myth, the legend, Dossar

47. Has the most PMs in inbox in all of TS.
    Tricky question from a tricky dick, Vote4Nixon. Note that those 'Welcome to TS' PMs are not included by vbulletin as part of the user's inbox or sent messages or anything.

48. The man who paid to keep the site alive and running.
    He is our true overlord, J

49. Musician responsible for creating the TS menu music.
    He was paid by Symphony of Specters, friend of Shiki, and very popular newgrounds artist F-777

50. The coolest person on TS (any answer is acceptable).
    Clearly Vote4Nixon I mean c'mon guys
  • HousekeeperHousekeeper StepCloud Mod
    edited November 2012
    awesome 8)
    edited November 2012
    All SP prizes have been given, you can see the winners of Who's Who and recap the entire event here: http://thirdstyle.com/events/halloweenbday2
  • kislerkisler Publisher
    edited November 2012
    Missed 12, 19, 29, and 47. Turns out I got #50 right after all?!??!
  • cheezpuffscheezpuffs Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    mfw I was included in the answers as 'overseer of TS memes'
  • fishysmells52fishysmells52 Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    Sorry I'm late TS, but Happy Birthday! If it was Tasselfoot's birthday, I'd sing the Fappy Birthday Song as well...