Thirdstyle Academy

Comments

• cheezpuffscheezpuffs Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Willster132;22658 said:
    Yep, I've been around in chat, just never posted :3.
    kinda the opposite of me, Post a lot, rarely visit chat...
  • MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited August 2012
    mfw the above post didnt include a meme.
  • blitZblitZ Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm in ^^
  • PowerstarsPowerstars Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm in, Nocturne!
  • JoshuaJonmeJoshuaJonme Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Little late, but sounds interesting. I'll like to be in!
  • junky1 Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    I'd like to give it a shot.
    edited August 2012
    When will this be starting? Seems to have been a while...
  • SkRAWRkSkRAWRk Simfiler
    edited August 2012
    cheezpuffs;22984 said:
    When will this be starting? Seems to have been a while...
    He did say it'd be a couple of weeks. Honestly, the amount of work going into this is ridiculous and Nocturne's working super hard to get everything fine straight off the bat. It's the trade-off of quality vs. starting it earlier and I think everyone organising it is of the mindset that it'd be much better to get it set up so it'll run smoothly and rolling it out a fortnight later than to roll it out straight away and have everything go wrong. Just be patient, it's coming. ;)
    edited August 2012
    Sweet, it's great to know how hard Nocturne is working, that and the T-shirts XD
  • SpillerSpiller Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm in if it doesn't fall in badly with my trip to Poland towards the ending of this month. I will try to remember to be active this time, since I forgot to participate in the Pokemon thing even though I signed up.
    edited August 2012
    Spiller;23037 said:
    I'm in if it doesn't fall in badly with my trip to Poland towards the ending of this month. I will try to remember to be active this time, since I forgot to participate in the Pokemon thing even though I signed up.
    I don't think there's really going to be a time limit or activity requirement of this, it's (hopefully) going to be set up so you can participate with any degree of site activity and participation.
  • SirRhythmSirRhythm Chat Mod
    edited August 2012
    Any updates on this?
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    edited August 2012
    SirRhythm;23069 said:
    Any updates on this?
    Nothing except that college classes are being set up right now. That's pretty much it. As far as coding and stuff goes, we're still making progress.
  • SpillerSpiller Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I think part of the reason that I didn't do the pokemon thing was that I missed the start and when I wanted to follow up with it the thread had become something like 5-7 pages long. As it looked like things where going on mixed into all the submissions people where doing, I was worried I might miss something important if I didn't read through all of it... Might not have been the case, but I didn't bother read it all.
  • turtleturtle Elite Beta Tester
    edited August 2012
    im in on dis stepping game yo
  • TheVCRManTheVCRMan Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    In<3
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    edited August 2012
    Progress Report everyone, so Thirdstyle Academy is looking good, classes are being created and professors have been working diligently on organizing the curriculum, so sit tight, we'll be organizing a tad more and seeing if we can get some administrative assistance in this as well.
    edited August 2012
    Sweet! :D
  • JoshuaJonmeJoshuaJonme Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Can't wait! :D
  • Willster132Willster132 Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Looking forward to it
  • Ninjaah Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    I guess i'd be in for this?
    Awesome initiative! :3
    edited August 2012
    Nocturne;23087 said:
    Progress Report everyone, so Thirdstyle Academy is looking good, classes are being created and professors have been working diligently on organizing the curriculum, so sit tight, we'll be organizing a tad more and seeing if we can get some administrative assistance in this as well.
    ~hype~ Am I even still on this? xD I'd like to be, but I haven't been around lately, so I get it if I'm not. :3
    edited August 2012
    SkRAWRk;23201 said:
    ~hype~ Am I even still on this? xD I'd like to be, but I haven't been around lately, so I get it if I'm not. :3
    I'd like to speak with you sometime and catch you up on the progress we've made so far, tell you where you can help :)
    edited August 2012
    Nocturne;23213 said:
    I'd like to speak with you sometime and catch you up on the progress we've made so far, tell you where you can help :)
    I'll try and get on Skype more, my laptop's being funny lately and I've been mildly inactive. ~_~ Back to college soon, welp. :c
  • KingLocustKingLocust Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Sign me up.
  • Willster132Willster132 Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Glad to hear work is being done! Also glad to hear people are still joining!
  • TheVCRManTheVCRMan Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Hurryupnubsssss<3
    edited August 2012
    I. CANNOT. WAIT. ANY. LONGER. *pulls out nagging stick*
  • TheFDTheFD Music Maker
    edited August 2012
    I'm in if I have the time, I might forget about this though... if you comment on my wall, that'd help, but yeah, this sounds interesting.
    edited September 2012
    Nocturne, please hurry up. My brain is decaying from lack of your education.