how did you find TS?

cheezpuffscheezpuffs Senior Member
edited June 2012 in Wasteland
how did anyone here find out about TS? did a friend suggest it? did you come across it?

say here!

I came across here on a thread a year ago via the EE (Everybody Edits) forums, where someone posted a thread about not-lagging by using the PC's spare space, and linked to here, minding my curiosity, I came here, and enjoyed it!

yours?

Comments

• MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited January 2012
    FFR.
    I dont play that game at all anymore tho.
  • JouswayJousway Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    some shit on tass's old forum, talking about that they were creating a game, so I have been here since the very early days
  • FalcoPWNchFalcoPWNch Elite Beta Tester
    edited January 2012
    I saw it on Tass's website after looking to see anymore updates on FFR going back up, then I got curious and joined TS a little after it first released.
  • SkRAWRkSkRAWRk Simfiler
    edited January 2012
    I was brought my here by my good ol' friend Kynosaur. :3 Unfortunately, he's ded noa. :'(
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    edited January 2012
    Made an account here during FFR's ded time. Think it was from Tass's site.

Never liked it until i returned after TS's major updates and new site look.
  • SpillerSpiller Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    I was looking for some song packs for SM since I hadn't downloaded any for a year or so and found a link to TS in the process somehow. I only tried playing 2-3 songs before leaving again though.
    In the winter break I was at my parents place and therefore only had my laptop with me. I decided to give TS a chance since I only had SM installed on my Desktop. Even though I had to play on my crappy laptop keyboard, I came to like this site.
  • XandertraxXandertrax Simfiler
    edited January 2012
    Some guy named Tass asked me if I wanted to make some stepfiles.
  • XX Elite Beta Tester
    edited January 2012
    After the FFR crash, I looked for any ffr related sites about every few days until I came upon lightdarkness, then slowly that led into some forums. (2nd time ever using forums, 1st was rs lol) Then that became thirdstyle forums, and then I checked to see when the site for the actual game would come up everyday, little did I know that I just had to type /forum/ in order to access the beta.. So I was here day 1 and was the first to 100m points (which were a little harder to get back then) and plan on staying until the site dies or I do. =)
  • DrugstoreCowboyDrugstoreCowboy Administrator
    edited January 2012
    Tass called me and talked to me for an hour on the phone like the woman he is, and convinced me to go to chicago with him.
  • HousekeeperHousekeeper StepCloud Mod
    edited January 2012
    Jousway;17083 said:
    some shit on tass's old forum, talking about that they were creating a game, so I have been here since the very early days
    same here pretty much lol, as well as falcos post :)
  • DTDsphereDTDsphere Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    I was subscribed to Patashu's videos, he uploaded a video of Ultimate Diss, and I was like. k, ima play this game srs.
  • ZeroZero Simfiler
    edited January 2012
    Tass made some posts around forums requesting the need for stepfiles, so i appeared
  • rep-itrep-it Music Maker
    edited January 2012
    i made it
  • DTDsphereDTDsphere Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    rep-it;17179 said:
    i made it
    Your song made me play TS.
  • DescensionDescension Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Found it through FFR/TS' Operation Evolution event.

Didn't play it so much since then, I play TS every now and then though.
  • PiakchuPiakchu Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    pikapipikaka (a friend recomended it to me)
  • LitodudeLitodude Member
    edited February 2012
    My Internet senses told me there was a chat-room without any animosity and incite in it...promptly changed that.
  • itmorritmorr Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    litodude
  • cooke71892cooke71892 Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    Tass. FFR, died, updates, came here.
  • BethanyBangsBethanyBangs Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    Someone told me about it on last.fm actually, and I had a last.fm account before FFR loool. But I don't think I made one until I was bored one day.
  • Cheshire_CatCheshire_Cat Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    midnight told me about it, smitty encouraged me to get an account.
  • ChapstickChapstick Profile Mod
    edited February 2012
    Rob (Fenril) made me come here.
  • JasonKeyJasonKey BADministrator
    edited February 2012
    found references to it on a furry pr0n site being run by isk, V4N and DrugstoreCowboy ... knew it had to be the bomb.
  • eiddiMeiddiM Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited February 2012
    I stumbled to it from somewhere.

I didn't like it at all at first but slowly I'm just playing things. I use this more to warm up and relax.
  • IchigoKurosaki1IchigoKurosaki1 Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    I actually found this place on Tass's game walkthroughs. I saw he had a video of Coaxing the Piano and decided to try it out.
  • ElitexNinjaElitexNinja Simfiler
    edited March 2012
    I first heard about TS in an FFR thread a long time ago which led me to check the site out. I didn't get into it. Then recently Kayla wanted some newer step artists on TS so she asked me if I could step something for TS and so now I have continued to check this site out more often. About to get a file in-game soon 8)
  • SmittySmitty Super Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Joined out of interest thinking this could become something great and different, which it has. I can't recall exactly where i saw / how i heard about it though.
  • 3lijah3lijah Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    I forgot
  • 3lijah3lijah Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Oh wait, no I didn't. I was banned and then remembered this site getting a lot of crap from ffr, so I came here as an act of rebellion. Like succumbing to the sith
  • kislerkisler Publisher
    edited April 2012
    I don't exactly remember. I think someone on Kongregate sent me.

That YOSHl kid first brought me to FFR, though.