PHENOMENAL Releases of January

VoluptureVolupture Publisher
edited January 2012 in ThirdStyle News
ThirdStyle is starting off 2012 with these three great files, brought to us by two new simfilers!

GET READY TO BREAK YOUR FINGERS with our first new release, a metal song called Abyssal by Fleshgod Apocalypse, and stepped by the one and only Dossar, who is arguably the greatest keyboard smasher in the history of arrows. This is quite the challenging file, definitely one of the hardest so far!

Here is what some of our users had to say about the file...
DefTeaMachine: I bout broke mah fingas on dat shizz
SkRAWRk: DOSSAR FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Nocturne: BR00TAL

Play Abyssal!

Fleshgod Apocalypse is a famous Italian symphonic technical death metal band. Be sure to check them out if you like their music here:
Official Site
Facebook
Twitter
MySpace

Second, we have a short but great, upbeat electronic song called Thinking Mode by 586rick , and stepped by our first female simfiler of the year, ichliebekase! Not much is really known about 586rick, so we're just gonna move on.

Play Thinking Mode!

586rick on Facebook
586rick on Newgrounds

And third, also stepped by ichliebekase, we have Burning Bright by Ogbeatz, a trance song by a highschool student but future club/rave DJ. Check out Ogbeatz, previously known to the world as DaveGuy, and let him know what you think about his tracks here. ichliebekase sure has a knack for stepping relatively unknown newgrounds artists!

Play Burning Bright!

Also, please be sure to like our new FB page!

Comments

• NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    edited January 2012
    Yay!!!
  • HousekeeperHousekeeper StepCloud Mod
    edited January 2012
    scK.
  • ichliebekaseichliebekase Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Thanks to the admins for featuring my files in ThirdStyle!

Looks like a good post Amy :]
  • SkRAWRkSkRAWRk Simfiler
    edited January 2012
    Just throwing it out there that I actually like Abyssal. xD

Nice post, AMYFGT~
  • FalcoPWNchFalcoPWNch Elite Beta Tester
    edited January 2012
    SkRAWRk;16219 said:
    Just throwing it out there that I actually like Abyssal. xD

Nice post, AMYFGT~
    Not the biggest fan of this song/chart but I still appreciate & love those whom step metal songs. <3
  • MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited January 2012
    I srsly bout broke mah fingaz on dat shizz.
  • DrugstoreCowboyDrugstoreCowboy Administrator
    edited January 2012
    FalcoPWNch;16230 said:
    Not the biggest fan of this song/chart but I still appreciate & love those whom step metal songs. <3</div>
    me tooooooo <3333
  • SkRAWRkSkRAWRk Simfiler
    edited January 2012
    I was going to see those guys on the 24th, but I got bailed on. ;___; Seeing them in ThirdStyle totally made up for it. :')
  • Nu0nNu0n Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    awesome filez! xD