Evacuate the Moshpit, we have ourselves a new Judging System!

ichliebekaseichliebekase Moderator
edited February 2013 in ThirdStyle News
Evacuate the Moshpit everyone, because we finally (one month later...) have a new song released! From speedcore artist Imil, Evacuate the Moshpit is a remix of the popular song Evacuate the Dance Floor by Cascada, but with a boost of energy and speed. Stepped by our current speedcore stepper extraordinare, Housekeeper fills this chart with fast jumpstreams and intense rolls (that may vary in color), giving a good challenge for any level player.

Play Evacuate the Moshpit now!

It has become apparent to a lot of steppers and the staff that the current system for judging files isn't quite getting the job done (as if having to wait a month for a new chart wasn't a big enough sign). So after much deliberation and lots of hard work, the staff has decided to get rid of the current system of judging for a new and improved way to have your files featured here on Thirdstyle! krunkykai22 has graciously taken a lot of time to put together Thirdstyle's New Judging/Batch System. To find more information on how the system will work, please visit this thread, and leave us a comment on what you think or if you have any questions regarding the system! Thank you krunkykai22 for all your hard work in getting this system put together!

Finally, we'd like to congratulate krunkykai22 for his recent promotion to designer! You can find some of his work on backgrounds featured in game when you play Field of Snow, Carol of 10,000 Hells, and Fury of the Storm. Great job krunkykai22! Keep up the great work.

Comments

• HousekeeperHousekeeper StepCloud Mod
    edited February 2013
    omg i forgot to send the simfiler notes im so sry :( but grats frankie!
  • TheVCRManTheVCRMan Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22 krunkykai22
  • cheezpuffscheezpuffs Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Niiiiice! I'm glad to see the community's more active and not just a ghost town! :D

still a shame about 9/10 new people who join do absolutely nothing and / or are spammers :/
  • Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
    edited February 2013
    good post saratana :D

LETS GET SOME JOPNNS!
  • BobogooboBobogoobo Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    Hold on, I might need one more night to get to playing this chart, but then again this could be the perfect day. Wouldn't it be good if we got more charts? If you say this'll help, I will believe it. I got a fever...CASCADA FEVER! Au revoir.
  • MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited February 2013
    Good luck getting 5 people to judge a file.
    We MAY get another song in by April.
  • HousekeeperHousekeeper StepCloud Mod
    edited February 2013
    hey guys i just wanted to say this will prob be my last file for a while, i hope you all enjoy it :') i worked hard just4u
  • Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
    edited February 2013
    Housekeeper;36036 said:
    hey guys i just wanted to say this will prob be my last file for a while, i hope you all enjoy it :') i worked hard just4u
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

keep posting tho cuz that sig..............that sig B-)