TS T-Shirts

NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
edited August 2012 in Code & Art
Just thinking of something that would be cool for a TS Shirt.

What you think? I only did top 75 players for the back i can always resize and put more players

Comments

• BloodyyBloodyy Elite Beta Tester
    edited January 2012
    i like it
  • turtleturtle Elite Beta Tester
    edited January 2012
    TS merch? Ill take it :3
  • ichliebekaseichliebekase Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Would pay lots of money for this x]
  • cheezpuffscheezpuffs Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Love it! Wouldn't mind buying one of these!

and I'm not on there?
  • HousekeeperHousekeeper StepCloud Mod
    edited January 2012
    sexy, no lie
  • FlashpantssFlashpantss Music Maker
    edited January 2012
    Boner. This is epic as ****
  • kislerkisler Publisher
    edited January 2012
    Looks like you have an underscore problem near the bottom (Teddy_SCFA). Also, if you're going for accurate colors, simfilers are more orange than yellow.

Rofl Tass red.

e: If the cost is $25 or less then I'll buy.
  • VoluptureVolupture Publisher
    edited January 2012
    i would wear this erryday.
  • SmittySmitty Super Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Lol the red tass really stands out. May purchase one of these if they become available.
    edited January 2012
    it would be cool to make the design on the front somehow wrap around to the back, since there's lines going through it, or at least make sure there's not just random black parts on the sides (like when you lift up your arms)
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    edited January 2012
    xMUSICxMASTERx;16488 said:
    it would be cool to make the design on the front somehow wrap around to the back, since there's lines going through it, or at least make sure there's not just random black parts on the sides (like when you lift up your arms)
    Good idea, well what i can do is resize the canvas, and have the left part of the front design continue down the length of the back. It'll have to stop eventually, preferably at the bottom of the shirt and not on the side seem, but I'll see what i can do and it'll all have to be talked over with companies and whatnot. Great suggestion amy :)
  • ZeroZero Simfiler
    edited January 2012
    I feel like there is a lot going on in the shirt (front)... But then again I favor more simplistic stuff.
  • DTDsphereDTDsphere Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    I like it, however I think that it needs less colours. I mean how there are so many shades of gray and purple used. Instead having each object glow, why not instead have a thick border?
    edited January 2012
    I have another suggestion :3 maybe putting a 2012 at the top or bottom of the back, to show that these were the main usernames of this time in 2012, or maybe even January (or February) 2012.
    edited January 2012
    what you could also do is add more names, but going along the arms!

so the arms aren't just plain black or whatever colour...
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    edited January 2012
    cheezpuffs;16534 said:
    what you could also do is add more names, but going along the arms!

so the arms aren't just plain black or whatever colour...
    lol thatd be cool, but you guys are thinking too seriously, special requests like that cost much more money, i wouldnt even be able to afford to make them, im trying to keep it cheap and still professional looking.
    xMUSICxMASTERx;16517 said:
    I have another suggestion :3 maybe putting a 2012 at the top or bottom of the back, to show that these were the main usernames of this time in 2012, or maybe even January (or February) 2012.
    I can definitely put February 2012 right above the names on the back :3 Thanks amy
    DTDsphere;16514 said:
    I like it, however I think that it needs less colours. I mean how there are so many shades of gray and purple used. Instead having each object glow, why not instead have a thick border?
    I literally used one shade of purple, and one shade of white. ahah cant get more simplistic than that. But also with the type of brushing I'm using a thick border would look ridiculous, it'd kill the flow of all the lines. I can make a second one with your suggestion but i don't like the way it looks, i'd rather put in the extra money to keep it looking cool and not dumb
    edited January 2012
    i see, the price to buy them and the price to make them are 2 vital things...
  • DTDsphereDTDsphere Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Nocturne;16541 said:
    I literally used one shade of purple, and one shade of white. ahah cant get more simplistic than that. But also with the type of brushing I'm using a thick border would look ridiculous, it'd kill the flow of all the lines. I can make a second one with your suggestion but i don't like the way it looks, i'd rather put in the extra money to keep it looking cool and not dumb
    What I meant by different shades: image
  • ChloMoDJzChloMoDJz Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">TS Resident Navi</span>
    edited January 2012
    where i can buy it?
    edited January 2012
    DJzAIKz;16605 said:
    where i can buy it?
    It's a design, not a product.
    DTDsphere;16592 said:
    What I meant by different shades: image
    Well, with the brushing i use, the only real way to eliminate extra shading is to make the shirt logo as simplistic as possible, which i could do, but to an extent, it loses it's flair. It'll literally look just like a logo slapped on. You wanna keep "some" flair.
  • SkRAWRkSkRAWRk Simfiler
    edited January 2012
    I think you should actually have 2011 written on it, since this is pretty much the most regular users of TS through 2011. (Seeing as Pat, Xander and a few others have died lately. </3)

Regardless, I love this, it's great, I would buy one. :')
  • FalcoPWNchFalcoPWNch Elite Beta Tester
    edited January 2012
    I'd love one of these shirts. :D Love the idea of the top 75 too.
    edited January 2012
    Oh, the underscore in Hijiri_Byakuren is overlapping Falco's name. Not sure if there's really any way to fix that except putting the underscore-containing names at the bottom. Also, why does it lose the alphabetical arrangement once it leaves the coloured names? o.0;
    edited January 2012
    SkRAWRk;16654 said:
    Oh, the underscore in Hijiri_Byakuren is overlapping Falco's name. Not sure if there's really any way to fix that except putting the underscore-containing names at the bottom. Also, why does it lose the alphabetical arrangement once it leaves the coloured names? o.0;
    White names, it goes in order of top rank. :P

It's only alphabetical for staff since that gives it some order.
    edited January 2012
    Ahhh, I see. It makes sense now. Sick design, I like it. :3
    edited January 2012
    Updated, new design up
  • iskisk BADministrator
    edited January 2012
    What happens in the bottom left of the back? Shouldn't that wrap back around to the front to make it not just cut off?
  • FenrilFenril Designer
    edited January 2012
    sexy as fuc

p.s. Pat should come before Smitty
    edited January 2012
    Fenril;16717 said:
    sexy as fuc

p.s. Pat should come before Smitty
    Oh ye. You're right, I'll fix that.
    isk;16716 said:
    What happens in the bottom left of the back? Shouldn't that wrap back around to the front to make it not just cut off?
    *le sigh* you people are never satisfied. >_> I'll do it isk, great idea :)
  • FalcoPWNchFalcoPWNch Elite Beta Tester
    edited January 2012
    New design is sexy, so when can we expect t-shirts? Would be sick to have this and the FFR shirt.