How to Erase all data on iphone 7 permanently?

I need to permanently wipe data (text messages, contacts, photos, videos) off iPhone 7, because I have a new iPhone 8, and I want to sell my old iPhone 7, but there are many Privacy Information stored in my iPhone 7, even though I deleted them, but I tried some data recovery program, I was totally surprised to learn that it can be able to restore my deleted text messages, contacts, photos from my iPhone 4s, I'm very worried about, if sell my iPhone to others, they may recover my personal data. So, I want to know if there any ways that can permanently deleted, erase everything from iPhone 7 without restoring, please help! recommend some method or some iPhone erase software!

Method to delete all data from iphone 7 permanently:

The iPhone Data Eraser is the best iPhone data eraser to permanently wipe all personal information the iPhone before selling your iPhone 7.No only wipe Personal data permanently,but also supports delete contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps, account info, passwords and other hidden data stored on iPhone, iPad and iPod.

More info:

How to Permanent Delete iPhone Data on Mac

Erase All Data from Samsung Permanently before selling

Comments

• edited October 11
    iPhone Data Eraser is the all-in-one data wiping software for iPhone iPad and iPod touch, with the helps of this tool, you can one click to optimize your iPhone, clean up all the junks in one click, so as to speed up your iPhone effectively. What's more, the program allows you one click to erase the privated files from your iPhone, and wipe all data without restored. So, you can one click to permanently deleted all data on iPhone 7/7 Plus by using this tool.