Graphic Request Thread

NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
edited October 2012 in Code & Art
Want an avatar, but just don't have the artistic skills for one? Need a signature? How bout a flashy new wallpaper for your computer?

Come on in, request whatever you wish for your graphical needs!

Artist(s):
Nocturne

Pricing:
-Matching Signature and Avatar = 50 SP
-SM Graphics = 250 per song
-CDTitle = 15 SP

Queue:

None

Requests Complete Archive (10/15/2012):

Comments

• kislerkisler Publisher
    edited October 2011
    Haha, it looks like even the inexperienced one works wonders with Photoshop regardless. It's good to see that the Code & Art section is finally getting some art!

I might request something, but I'll need to think over what I actually want.
  • XX Elite Beta Tester
    edited October 2011
    I would love a sig. Of course make it Xtremely cool ;)

if you want more specific let me know, black/white/dark blue
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    edited October 2011
    X;12349 said:
    I would love a sig. Of course make it Xtremely cool ;)

if you want more specific let me know, black/white/dark blue
    Ok im working on it. anything in you want writing on it besides your name?
  • JasonKeyJasonKey BADministrator
    edited October 2011
    pretty nice looking really ..
  • RubberChickinRubberChickin Simfiler
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, Nocturne got me into Photoshop as well, so I would love to do some sigs if anybody wants them. Not as experienced as Noc but getting the hang of it.
  • SkRAWRkSkRAWRk Simfiler
    edited October 2011
    Mmmm, these are sick Shaun. :3 Look great! Nice to see some artists besides Koko getting active. xD

I might request a sig if I think over which I want. x)
  • NocturneNocturne Simfiler and <span style="font-style:italic">Freakin Graphics Master</span>
    edited October 2011
  • XX Elite Beta Tester
    edited October 2011
    so awesome ty man
    edited October 2011
    X;12535 said:
    so awesome ty man
    uh. lol this isn't your signature, I'm practicing to see what people think

Do you want your signature like that? Cuz that's what i plan to have yours look like
    edited October 2011
    Here Is a wallpaper I did a couple of hours ago. I'm more into stylizing existing pictures than using brushes and patterns to make things from scratch like Nocturne does (mostly cause I suck at it right now). So if that's what you like I would be glad to take any requests =D.

Here is a link to my Imgur profile if you want to look at my othe pictures: http://andrewbattisti.imgur.com/

edited October 2011
    o.0; Cool wallpapers, gaiz. I'll have to design a perfect signature and ask Shaun to make it and be really nit-picky, but it'll be okay 'cause he loves me. :')
  • BloodyyBloodyy Elite Beta Tester
    edited October 2011
    I want my name in red and there be lots of blood. Do it up!
    edited October 2011
    Suggestion: Request this thread be locked and make a new one? It still displays as "Noc's Art" unless you've actually clicked on the thread. Psst, Koko, you're still doing graphics for the pack, right? :P
    edited October 2011
    Not to undermine Nocturne here but Im not doing this to get stylepoints or anything. Im just doing it for the fun of it. That being said I will probably be a lot more selective about the projects I pick up based on how much time I have in RL and what the person is asking for.
    edited October 2011

Chicken's working on it as well, when he posts, you can pick which ever you want since they're both free of charge.
    edited October 2011

Btw i don't mind making any changes if there are some parts you dont like and want changed.
    edited October 2011
    In unreleated news, it is 2:15am EST and i and tired like some shit...

But i made this xD (Kinda happy how it turned out):

Another wallpaper I'm never gonna use. :D
    Time to go to bed now!
    edited October 2011
    Shaun, that is hawt as fuk. Are they just random anime characters? xD

Also, wow, nice avatars guys. x)
    edited October 2011
    Lol you always have to use yoko...
    edited October 2011
    RubberChickin;12662 said:
    Lol you always have to use yoko...
    That was the best render I had for her :P The other renders i see are choppy or blurry. I used my best ones and worked on them a little to polish and clean things up

New EP cover made for my band. Not final, but an idea
    edited October 2011
    Smoooooooooooooooooth edit. ;D Nice picture, I like it. ^_^
  • SirRhythmSirRhythm Chat Mod
    edited October 2011
    hmm could you guys make me an avatar
    The render would be something like this:
    image'

y'know, top hat, monocle, mustache, maybe even a cane and suit
    upto you whats in the background, maybe some arrows, SOME FIRE AND MAGNETS, meh idk, let your imagination run wild
    and i want the username to say "SirRhythm" as i might get a name change sometime soon haha,
    Ah, now you get why is want that render..
    right... not much more to say, thanks and buhbyefornow.
    edited October 2011
    Joel, those pictures would look amazing with arrows. xD
    edited October 2011
    Ok just finished Zero's signature and avatar. So that will be 50 creds =D Jk. Don't mind making any changes if need be.

Signature:

Joleph - What size do you want the avatar to be? Also do you want to use one of the images you provided or just use that as a reference? In addition to the flames/arrows is there anything else you want or any particular style of font? Also I don't know when exactly I can start working on it but I'll try to get started this weekend unless one of the other artists wants to do this one.
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, those are just references, something "gentleman" like hahaha, and a font that would fit that style. i don't mind how long it takes, you can't rush art :P

I'd actually like a matching signature, if that's not too much hassle... and size wise, your current signature and avatar sizes are pretty good, no bigger though.

fire and magnets was a bit of a joke, i'm not sure arrows would fit either, tbh idk what i want in the background :/

Edit:
    just came across this font searching around:

Monocle 86
    edited October 2011
    SirRhythm;12792 said:

Broken link. BTW if you want i can try to render that exact image for the avatar, or if you're not too serious about the avatar being "sophisticated" i have these images to use for your avatar if you like them lol

Got it, I know just exactly what size dimensions for your request.

Also since this is your first request and youre helping business, avatar and signature are free, bu donations would be GREATLY appreciated, it would only be 50 SP for them both anyways lol
    edited October 2011
    That suave Nyan Cat is one of the best things I have ever seen. <3

I'll make a super specific signature request soon. ;D
    edited October 2011
    Hmm, that Nyan cat is amazing haha, the top one is cool too.

Maybe you could use the top one in my avatar and the nyan cat in my sig? Up to you really, just play around until you get something nice :P

this is the font
    http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/jen-deangelis/monocle-86/

i think it might already be rendered not sure
  • IchigoKurosaki1IchigoKurosaki1 Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I would like an avatar, mine is getting REALLY old. Would like to have a matching avatar and signature (I think that's 50 SP)? Thanks :)
    edited October 2011
    IchigoKurosaki1;12835 said:
    I would like an avatar, mine is getting REALLY old. Would like to have a matching avatar and signature (I think that's 50 SP)? Thanks :)
    What color scheme? Any theme in mind or just want me to freestyle it? Any Font?