ThirdStyle Has Gone to Hell?? Quick, Bring Some Speedcore!

Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
edited August 2013 in ThirdStyle News
I know it's been a while since the latest song release and an even longer while since a front page post, so I thought I'd do the honors and give our home page a little lexical magic with an expertly constructed post.

First up, we have the collab between our resident Speedcore fanatic Jonny and our most active stepper DefTeaMachine: Seventh Gate to Hell, a dark and creepy breakcore song by Baconhanger. Kinda reminds me of Alice Underwater, also stepped by Jonny (no surprise there!). You can thank him for breaking your fingers with the hard chart, and DefTeaMachine for giving you a respite from the 240 BPM pain with the easier difficulties.

Play Seventh Gate to Hell and be sure to leave some love on Baconhanger's Backstage Profile!

Now, if you thought 240 BPM was good, wait till you try 250 BPM! Oh boy, this post is going nowhere fast, but not as fast as Egao No Mirai E by m1dlet. The original song by Yui Horie is an inspirational J-Rock piece featured in the anime series Love Hina, with lyrics about perseverance and living life to your heart's desire despite the obstacles of reality. Jonny took this message to heart as he crafted the hard chart for m1dlet's Speedcore rendition of the song, requiring players to persevere through fast streams and several bursts. If your heart can't handle that, check out the easier difficulties by Vote4DJz!

Play Egao No Mirai E and other m1dlet files!

I know game and site updates have been slow lately, but rest assured the BADMIN team is still alive and kicking things around. Expect to see some updates, and maybe even another fun event!

Comments

• MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited August 2013
    Old news lol.

No mention of twirl, lets just pretend it doesnt exist seeing as it breaks the game
  • Vote4NixonVote4Nixon BADministrator
    edited August 2013
    Don't worry, there'll be a FPP with Twirl and the next release, when that happens!
  • MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited August 2013
    We video out e now.
  • JonnyJonny StepCloud Mod
    edited August 2013
    game updates please.
  • edited January 4
    This page gives you a lot of information. Thank you!
    http://flipdiving.online