Renard hits 20 simfiles in ThirdStyle!

ichliebekaseichliebekase Moderator
edited June 2013 in ThirdStyle News
The ever popular, multi-personality musician Renard now has his 20th simfile in ThirdStyle. For his 20th appearance, we have for you the creepy, 8-bit song Dracula by Renard himself (not one of his over 9,000 aliases). No stranger to stepping all sorts of Renard songs, here is the simfiler of Dracula, DefTeaMachine, with his words about the song!

There are many artist present at ThirdStyle that have had the generosity to contribute their hard work to the game. Sadly, many of the artist we have available are all but forgotten, lost in a never-ending spiral of obscurity, and Renard is no different. Dracula is only the 20th track that Renard has produced to appear in the game, but with this song's introduction, we believe we are making a step in the right direction of reverence to our fine, yet neglected musicians.

Give this creepy thriller a try, but don't get scared and...freeze up!

Play Dracula now!

Comments

• MrTeaMrTea Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited March 2013
    I'm so sorry. I am so so sorry.
  • Mr_PsychMr_Psych Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    You should be.
  • turtleturtle Elite Beta Tester
    edited March 2013
    you should be .-.
  • blitZblitZ Member
    edited March 2013
    'Cause petitions mean nothing :c
  • eiddiMeiddiM Official Back-Up Simfile Judge
    edited March 2013
    blitZ;39124 said:
    'Cause petitions mean nothing :c
    Democracy this is not.

Side note, not a bad set of charts.
  • JonnyJonny StepCloud Mod
    edited March 2013
    who cares about having many songs by the same artist. as long as they are good fkn choonage then its all good imo.
  • irionmanirionman Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Jonny;39127 said:
    who cares about having many songs by the same artist. as long as they are good fkn choonage then its all good imo.
    There are a few good people who care. And it's not good "choonage" either. Ugh.
    edited March 2013
    irionman;39130 said:
    There are a few good people who care. And it's not good "choonage" either. Ugh.
    believe it or not, but this game is made for everyone, not just the people u say are good. hard to get your head around i know, but its true.

oh, and as for what music is "good" or not, each to their own.
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, it's made for everyone, which is exactly why adding 20 songs from the same damn artist is absolutely retarded.
    edited March 2013
    irionman;39147 said:
    Yeah, it's made for everyone, which is exactly why adding 20 songs from the same damn artist is absolutely retarded.
    when you start stepping for the site, you can choose the music you want to step. Thats how it works.
    edited March 2013
    On a side note I dont think ill be stepping any more renard after this XD.
    20 is really enough for a while. Need to get some flashbulb / v-snares spam in there.
    edited April 2013
    Jonny;39152 said:
    when you start stepping for the site, you can choose the music you want to step. Thats how it works.

Yeah, and when people spam the game with shit songs, then other people don't want to throw in their files to contribute to the whole mess. That's what you've done here, turned it into a mess.
    edited April 2013
    irionman;39158 said:
    then other people don't want to throw in their files
    Your blaming the fact that we have a lot of renard songs on not having other songs. K.

Edit: Also about to use our Cock Rock Disco perms in a bit.
    edited April 2013
    irionman;39158 said:
    Yeah, and when people spam the game with shit songs, then other people don't want to throw in their files to contribute to the whole mess. That's what you've done here, turned it into a mess.
    did u really just use that as an excuse not to submit files? hilarious.
    edited April 2013
    Jonny;39168 said:
    did u really just use that as an excuse not to submit files? hilarious.
    I did, because now, regardless of the file submitted, it will be lumped into the "Simfiles on that one renard site" group.
  • ShikiShiki Simfiler
    edited April 2013
    Irion you are an idiot. No one calls this "That one renard site" The songs people choose to step are up to them. They spend hours doing so.

Renard has many aliases and is a very diverse artist, when the site has more people stepping files tiza already said that he would break apart same artist releases. Problem is, new content with same artists > Lack of content with different artists.
    edited April 2013
    i would like to see the renard files split into aliases tbh. after all, he made his aliases for a reason i would imagine, i cant see why he wouldn't prefer to see them split into the names he gave them.
  • Zakizdaman Junior Member
    edited April 2013
    But, they are!

Just, in the song name.

Also; holy shit nice levels on RS
    edited April 2013
    Zakizdaman;39244 said:
    But, they are!

Just, in the song name.

Also; holy shit nice levels on RS
    What?
    edited April 2013
    DefTeaMachine;39245 said:
    What?
    hes saying that they do have the individual artist names on each song in the title instead of the actual artist. oh and he also said i have nice rs stats :)
  • TheVCRManTheVCRMan Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Deftea step more flashbulb and vsnares hngh
    Mega challenge files, all of Red Extensions of Me, These Open Fields, Hardscrabble, and Kirlian Selections. gogo
    i'm not familiar with vsnares releases but do the same for him gogo
    edited April 2013
    You think I would make challenge files?
    Have you played my shit?
    edited April 2013
    lol sorry.
  • MidigamiMidigami Official Main Simfile Judge
    edited April 2013
    He twerks for Renard
  • Zakizdaman Junior Member